11/18/14

Tutorial Tuesday - free Thanksgiving / dinner table printables

Behold Blessings Printable
Free Printable from Snazzy Little Things

Loads of fab free printables today! 

I'm super into the whole chalkboard vibe lately. Wouldn't these look great on this year's dinner invitations, placemats or decorative banners? Simply click the links below each image for downloading/printing instructions.

4 free Chalkboard Thanksgiving Printables to decorate simple and quick for the holidays! via Uncommon Designs
4 Chalkboard Thanksgiving Printables from Uncommon Designs Online

Have a favorite phrase but need some help bringing your vision to life? Here are a few free fonts to play with.

Favorite Pretty Free Fonts from Peter Loves Jane


And how fun would it be to  print your own "fancy" paper napkins? This DIY is crazy easy.

printed napkins DIY - great for Thanksgiving or other family gathering
A Subtle Revelry's How To Print On Paper Napkins

I wish I had a long hipster farmer table so I could feature a repeated print of this vintage silverware pic on a table runner!


Vintage kitchen clip art from Graphics Fairy

On a fun final note, when I first saw this lego download I had visions of kiddie-table placemats. Now I'm thinking even the grumpy grownups might like doodling on this guy. Scatter some crayons on the table and you might even catch cranky Uncle Joe coloring between courses. 

Blank Lego Person.  Oh the possibilities...
Lego minifig drawing template

2 comments:

  1. I love the lego guy, the so called grownups in my family would totally fall for him if crayons were 'accidentally' left laying about....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a wonderful gathering yesterday & had fun with the minifig template

      Delete