2/19/14

AttrAction on the Today Show

Attraction from R&R Games

If you've peeked in on this blog before, you may have caught a few references to my day job. I am lucky to work for a company that is all about play! 

I'm pretty excited to share that one of our games, AttrAction, was featured on the Today Show last Monday. Meredith Sinclair (of MeredithPlays.com) brought some of her favorite finds from the 2014 International Toy Fair to the program. I am having trouble embedding the video clip, but if you click here it will open in a new window. Our game is introduced at the 2 minute mark.

AttrAction is a fun fast-paced game that is super easy to learn and play. The original version shown above is available through our website (rnrgames.com) and at assorted toy/game shops. If you follow this link there is a store locator where you can enter your zip code to see if it is found nearby. Another cute version, Hearts of AttrAction (all of the magnets are shaped like hearts), will be available soon.

6 comments:

  1. That's so cool and what an awesome job. Im a bit jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! My Haley would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I like your job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that! You know my science students would totally dig it! #magnetsrule

    ReplyDelete