3/21/13

Winner of GreekArt wooden box + my misc. ramblings

carved wooden letter boxes from GreekArt.com

Woo-Hoo! One lucky person has been selected to take home a lovely wooden box from artisan Evlambios Chatzilazaridis. Today's winner gets to pick their favorite from his online Etsy shop: GreekArt.etsy.com! Drum roll please......


Congratulations to Naila Moon! 




Naila, you can check out the selection of carved wooden boxes to choose from by clicking hereI will contact you today with direction for collecting your prize. 




Special thanks to GreekArt for donating this wonderful prize! If you'd like to learn more about Evlambios's craft and inspirations, check out last month's interview. You can also find his creations online at these locations:


And Thank You to all who entered this drawing. Pop back next Thursday for a new interview and prize. I'll give you a hint... it is jewelry related!

Hopefully between now & then I'll get a few posts out. I have some product & music reviews to share plus I still want to show off my finds from the Gasparilla Art Fair earlier this month. 


rnrgames.com

Things have been crazy busy at work with many new products coming out soon that needed final touches. Work wise, everyone else is at PAX EAST this weekend - I'm hoping they send me some pictures once the games get underway. So far, I've only received shots of snow - quite a contrast from the 70s temps around here this week.




Since I got to stay home & keep an eye on things, this weekend I hope to snap some pretty pics at this year's GreenFest and maybe cruise a couple of local art shows. I'll be traveling with the kiddo, so we'll see how he holds up.

Do you have some fun plans for the weekend? Do tell & have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment