10/16/12

Art & DIY Book Destash begins


Book Arts: Beautiful Bindings for Handmade Books by Mary Kaye Seckler

The Great Book Destash continues.... 

I've been downsizing my house this year and have given away at least 100 books. Plowing into my art room now and decided to reactivate my ebay shop. Starting with books, I will be adding new items every 3-5 days. Everything is priced to sell with bids starting as low as 25 cents. Each auction will last a week.

Altered Art Techniques for creating Altered Books, Boxes, Cards, and More

Anything that doesn't sell will either be added to my Etsy shop (at higher price) or donated to the local library. So... get em while they are hot!

Today I've listed an assortment of how-to art books, photo/art history books, writings by the Dalai Lama, and a collection of erotic literature - I had to spice the list up a bit (winks). 


By the way, if you are over 18 and a US resident don't forget to enter Thursday's random drawing. One lucky winner gets 100 custom postcards printed with their own design from PrintRunner.com! To enter just leave a comment on my blog before 1 am EST on 10/18. Click Here for details

No comments:

Post a Comment