1/20/12

Illustration Friday - Twirl

Diva 

Lithe and long as the serpent train,
Springing and clinging from tree to tree,
Now darting upward, now down again,
With a twist and twirl that are strange to see.
- from The Grape Vine Swing by William Gilmore Simms

It is too perfect that today's Illustration Friday prompt is "Twirl" - I just posted this print yesterday as one of the prizes in my latest random drawing. 

On 2/2 two random winners will be selected from everyone who comments on my blog before 1 a.m. EST on Feb. 2nd.  One Prize is a 5" sq print of this dizzying Diva. The other prize is a print of my ACEO Peacock Masquerade, which you can see here. 

So, if you'd like to enter the drawing, please leave your thoughts. Prizes ship free worldwide.

Want to see some more twirly-illos? Pop over to IllustrationFriday.com and check out the other contributions. Wish to add your own spin? Get creative. Post your goodies online. Then add a thumbnail and link over at the I.F. site.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments! Love your illustration..I like how you used all the warm colors!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the energy of the colours and movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the colors and movement are amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I really really love the bright colors and sense of motion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and movement too. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Una imagen cargada de energía. Gran trabajo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - I love the colours and she looks sooo strong.

    ReplyDelete