12/22/11

Santa shops Etsy


Some things you will find under my tree:

Velvet Leg Warmers from RomanticNocturnis

for our  roller-derby queen

Something Blue Earrings from hARTdestash

and the glamour girl

Bacon Flavored Fleur de Sel Caramels from PoisonApple

for the carnivore with a sweet tooth

Aqua Coffee Coaster from BuffaloCreekCrafts

and the the coffee lover

Purple Flower Lampwork Beads from FireInIceLampwork

for the crafter

Barnibus from The Feltery

and the kidlet

Custom plushies from The Feltery

Actually the kiddo is getting a custom job -  Totoro & friends... but it hasn't arrived yet,so I thought I'd  share a photo of the dapper  Barnibus Cat.


5 card tarot reading from AgentOfChaos
And for me - some help to navigate the familial chaos.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, such cute gifts! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! I haven't forgotten that I won your giveaway, have just been too busy to decide what to win! I'll email you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What unique gifts. I love those leg warmers!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a lovely Christmas with all your beautiful treasures Stacey.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete