6/28/11

Random Tuesday Mail Call - ACEOs etc

Shakespeare Writes ACEO from LD Photography.etsy.com

Ooh - lucky me! New ACEOs!!

Paris In The Springtime from GoddessArt on ebay

Frilly chokers (there's a lovely blue one too)

Black lace choker with beads & ribbon from ScarletRabbit.etsy.com

charms...

Assorted charms from GatheringSplendor.etsy.com

And prints!


I'm trying out a new printing company. I'll be adding these to the ArtSnark etsy shop this week. But since I can't leave well enough alone, I am embellishing with inks, markers & watercolors first. 

By the way, click on any of the image captions to visit the folks who sent the other goodies. Some were gifts, some were purchases. It's all good. 

Did you get any fun deliveries recently? Listening to some cool tunes? Make something amazing for dinner? It is Random Tuesday, so rant away. Post your ramblings & then be sure to link up over at Stacey Uncorked and see what other folks are raving about today

1 comment:

  1. I only wish I was artistically inclined like that. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete