1/13/11

Enter to win a copy of The Artist's Way - ends 1/27


Hey there. How are you today?

I've been a bit scarce lately. Life, work & family are keeping me on my toes. Not much art time, but there are some fun new interviews & studio tours coming together here soon. By the way if you'd like to share your thoughts, art, or creative space on this blog send me a note (my email is in my profile).

I'm trying (again) to clean out the studio - I have a hunch I will be posting more than a few destash giveaways this year. The 1st random drawing of 2011 is for my paperback copy of Julia Cameron's the Artist's Way, A spiritual Path to Higher Creativity. I have had for years but it is in excellent condition.


You can find out more about this book on Julia Cameron's site theartistsway.com. There are also several reviews of it on Amazon.

To Enter: Simply leave a comment on this blog before 1 a.m. (EST) on Jan 27. (Yep, it is that easy.) Make sure to leave a way to contact you if your email is not in your profile. On 1/27 using random.org, I'll pick a winner. This random drawing is open worldwide & prize ships free to winner.

That's it for today as I'm running behind already. Pop back Saturday for the 1st Studio Tour of the year. We are off to Arizona to see the creative space of the artist behind RawkMama.etsy.com.

13 comments:

  1. Ooo. Intriguing. I am cleaning out mine stash too, but I do not have this one. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have been wanting this book and quite honestly just never got around to buying a copy! I hope your clean out goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi My friend, Hope you are well. The book sounds fabulous and I would love to win it.
    Wishing you a fabulous Arty 2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Artist's Way and have been wanting my own copy. I'd love to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great giveaway! and also what a great book! would love to win it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to read it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard this book is really inspiring to creativity, thanks Stacy, for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How perfect I need something to read during the ice storm we are having. I wish I had a copy now.

    ReplyDelete