12/15/10

You Tickle My Fancy

You Tickle My Fancy by Nancy Lefko

Isn't this a fun collage? I was, ehem, helping Santa & looking for cool stuff on Etsy when this charming gentleman offered to carry my bags. Next thing I know, he's taken up residence on my wall-o-other-people's-great-art. 

An Odd Variety by Nancy Lefko


He fits in nicely but is causing a bit of a stir with the ladies.

Cocktail Party Fairy by Nancy Lefko

Hmm... 

I'll have have to keep an eye on those 2...or maybe he has a brother?

I am thrilled to own these original collages by the talented Nancy Lefko, but you can still pick up a print of An Odd Variety by clicking here. If you've not visited this artist's fun online shop, CollageArtGirl.Etsy.com,  pop by for a few minutes. She has a wonderful collection of original collages and prints in a variety of sizes. Most feature vintage portraits and all are really well priced.  These lovely ladies are easy on the eyes & budget!

----

Ooh - I almost forgot - It is your last chance to enter the 12/16 random drawing for a print of Kailey Lang's Fishes Wishes. Leave a comment on this blog before 1 a.m. (EST) on 12/16 & you will be included in the drawing. For more about the artist & to see the prize, click here.

4 comments:

  1. I love Nancy's work. You picked some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Dance, like no one is watching :)

    Better keep an eye on those chicks, Stacey (He! He!)

    Thanks for sharing. You have directed me to next years art buying project. ACEO's, I haven't really thought to start a collection yet. :)

    Have a lovely Day, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy's work is awesome!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn
    PS Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an owner, I too love Nancy's style...looking at a piece right now.

    ReplyDelete