11/23/10

Secret Santa Steampunk Ornament Swap


As always I'm sliding in at the 11th hour. This time with an ornament for the Secret Santa Swap over at The Steampunk Empire, a fun site full of creative folks sharing their interesting projects & ideas.  The Empire has loads of great groups for music, movies, fashion ... you name it. It is a membership site but is free to join. If you like steampunk, click through & check it out. If you sign up, drop me a hello  over at my page:  http://www.thesteampunkempire.com/profile/StaceyMerrill.

Each year my family adds 1 new ornament to our tree, so I'm excited to see what my Secret Santa sends. I'll be sure to post it here as well.

Are you joining in on any swaps for the holidays? Or working on some fantastic new creations?

-------
By the way, have you entered the random drawing I am hosting for Black Baroque? Winner gets a fantastic free print. Just comment before 12/2 to enter. For details & photos: http://artsnark.blogspot.com/2010/11/interview-new-giveaway-from-artist.html

2 comments: