11/2/10

RTT - Pancake, Pasta, Chocolate & Zombies, a classic combination

 randomtuesday


Thank goodness for Random Thoughts Tuesday - I am way overdue for a brain flush.....

Goofing around on SoulPancake when I'm supposed to be working - sshhh, I won't tell if you don't.

The other day at Epcot's Via Napoli Little Dude asked me to turn around & take this picture - 


I turned back to find this going on


How slow does he think I am? And, yes, I did fire up the manners lecture after taking the shot. Ok - in reality my husband got serious while I turned away so he wouldn't see me laughing. I know, I know  "don't encourage him..."

For the first time ever, I'm not eating Halloween candy! It is not willpower; I'm spoiled.  The fabulous husband brought back a 2 lb box of Leonidas chocolate from Belgium last week. Just a few more days and I'll be spoiled & fat.... & possibly in a choco-coma.

Did you catch The Walking Dead on AMC Sunday? I tried to resist- but, hey, it has zombies.  Even with cliche's & silly bits it looks pretty good so far. Also full of "oh yeah, that guy" actors - the ones that you remember you liked in something....

There seem to be way ...too .... many....periods...in ...this ...post

Lucky me - I'm featured over at The FamiLee Jewels today. If you have a minute, please pop by & leave a comment - cheers.

If you have 2,  blog-out your chatter & add a link over at The Un Mom. Need more chaos? There are lots of other folks doing the same, so click through & check them out.

Gotta run. Hope you have a fantastic Random Tuesday! Which reminds me, if you're in the USA don't forget to vote.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, is it bad manners to eat our spaghetti like that? Darn, tell Little Dude I did't know that! :) Looks and sounds like you had a fun trip, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is her? What a cutie. Is he eating plain spaghetti? He sure does look to be enjoying it, and frankly now I am hungry for it. lol The chocolates will be for dessert, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it wrong that I'm laughing hysterically over the picture of Little Dude and his spaghetti? I don't think I would have been able to hide the laughter had I been there in person... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great RTT and that pic of him with the ton of noodles on his fork is too funny!! Drats! She caught me!! Ha!!
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete