9/22/10

Almost Wordless Wednesday - Dark Sprite

Dark Sprite - Digital Collage
Many thanks to Gail & Digital Whisper for inspiring me to pick up with digital stuff again. Today I'm feeling Halloween-ish.

Model is from MizzD's fabulous stock over at DeviantArt. Bone pile is adapted from a public domain photo I came across eons ago (sorry, forgot where from. will credit if I can find it)

--------
Before I forget, it is your last chance to enter the random draw for one of CreativeEtching's brass rulers with custom etched text. You have until 1 a.m. (EST) 9/23 to leave a comment to enter. Click here for details & photos.

4 comments:

  1. Love the vivid colours on the black background. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous digital pic!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the contrast of the colour and the tones. Of course I collect fans so immediately drawn to that. Lovely Stacey. Happy Wednesday evening T.:)

    ReplyDelete