6/8/10

Random Thoughts Tuesday - a handful of freebies

 randomtuesday

Just a quick drive by today - only have a few minutes but I just had to share these fab freebies.

Have you met MizMollye? She is just the sweetest lady (& so patient - she's been waiting for my card for our swap for longer than I care to admit).  Today she has posted 35 cigar box art for your free use. Here is a sample:


Now pop on over to MizMollye.blogspot.com to get 34 more! They'd make fantastic mats or backgrounds for Art Trading Cards, don't you think? Make sure you remember to say hi while you are there, k?


EarthenwoodStudios blog is on day 7 of 10 Days of Giveaways. Today's prize? Buttons, buttons, buttons! I know there are some button addicted folks out there - you know who you are - so pop on over  to Earthenwood-beads.blogspot.com & leave a comment to enter in the random drawing.

Ok, who knows how to fix my blogger photo-links? I used to be able to hotlink photos but the blogger format has changed & now I can't seem to get it to work..... Thanks in advance for anyone who saves the day!

I'm guessing most of you know about EtsyGiveaways.blogspot.com . But in case you don't, check it out when you have a few minutes. This great site lists giveaways & random drawings for a variety of handmade items. You might be surprised by some of the things you can find there.


Have you entered lilyja.etsy.com' s random drawing for a pair of Petite Crochet Wire Earrings? If not, just leave a comment on this blog before 1 a.m. on 6/17. 1 lucky winner gets their choice of colors (green, brown, turquiose & purple). Want to see more jewelry from Liljya? Click Here for photos & links. Also, pop back this Saturday for a studio tour.

Well that's all I've got today. If you are looking for something a little more random, click the purple button & visit the The Un Mom & Queen of Chaos. She's a popular gal & on Tuesdays her visitors all leave a bit of random behind to share.

The Un Mom

6 comments:

  1. What a cache of beautiful freebies :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wonderful ideas, so generous too.
    Thanks for sharing. Love the cigar image and of course the die for buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - Great finds !!! I am off to check them out THANKS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing me to these great sites! Sooooooo much goodness. I think my productivity for today just came to a halt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the information on these sites. I tried to go over to Earthenwood Studios but kept getting "No web page".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Link's been fixed. Thanks Christine

    ReplyDelete