8/7/09

WEEKEND DEALS / MELANGE TEAM SALE


The ETSY street team "Melange" is having a WEEKEND DEAL of 15% off everything, excluding shipping. Melange is a group of Mixed Media Artists, many of who have been published. Each shop may also have additional sales of their own. The following is a list of active, participating Melange members who are participating in the WEEKEND DEAL from August 7th, through the 9th.
After the item is purchased and paid for, a refund will be issued for the total discount via Pay Pal or other methods in which the payment was made. It is currently not possible to make the adjustments at payment time. Every shop has their own set of policies in place, so please make yourself familiar with each new shop.
We hope you enjoy "Melange" as much we do!"

MaureenTillman.etsy.com
twocooltexans.etsy.com
vanessevaDesigns.etsy.com
Vintagesnapsandscrap.etsy.com
FauveBohemian.etsy.com
Collageartgirl.etsy.com
Whyte.etsy.com
Artsnark.etsy.com
Studio27.etsy.com
WindandHoney.etsy.com
LDPhotography.etsy.com
MidwestieLady.etsy.com
Loudlife.etsy.com
Paperdreamer.etsy.com
Thebagladysart.etsy.com
Mamapainter.etsy.com
prettylittlependant.etsy.com
glimmeringprize.etsy.com

Additionally, I am running a 15% off sale in my etsy shops. ArtSnark has art & jewelry;  and SteamDreams is my gadget & assemblage supplies shop. I'll gladly combine shipping from any of my shops.

Final Note: The prize for next Thursday's Giveaway is a piece of my art, Alice with Tulips. To enter this random drawing simply leave a comment on this blog before noon (EST) on 8/13. 1 lucky winner will be chosen. Contest is open worldwide with free shipping. To view the prize, CLICK HERE & scroll to bottom of the post

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will check them out now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go and visit...thanks for letting me know!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice blog you have! Thanks for stopping by and listing your giveaways on my site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have GOT to get current with the melange team! I am such a dud of a member! (if I am even still considered a member!!)
    Thanks for visiting Dragons Dream days ago, it made me so happy to see your comment there :)
    Happy day!
    Beth♥

    ReplyDelete