12/22/08

Monday's Muse - Lovely Blogs

Can't believe it's here already!

Today's inspiration is creative folks & their blogs!

There are so many great blogs "out there", it is mind-boggling. Several days ago I was honored with the Lovely Blog Award by the talented SueAnn Lommler. A fun, wonderful artist SueAnn always has a kind work to share. You can view her blog & latest pieces here .

Now I am supposed to recommend 7 of my favorite lovelies. Tough to narrow it down. SueAnn already mentioned some of my faves back on the 11th. You can find them here. Check them out when you have the time - there are some amazing things going on.

Now... the 7 I list are then supposed to link back & suggest 7 others. If any of you don't wish to "play", that's cool. You're still Super Lovely in my book :)

Here are my seven beauties; just click on them to visit! Go on now, you'll be glad you did....

januarywish
vintagesnapsandscraps
sweetrepeats
sandraevertson
nancylefko
papermischief
ewian

A quick note: there is so much inspiration out there in the blogosphere,including maternalspark where I was 1st introduced to the idea of Monday's Muse!!

So grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy!! Anybody bothers you tell them I said "Shoo!"

9 comments:

  1. thanks Stacey !!! I'll pass this along as soon as things settle down :) Your blog is looking great :)

    Have a merry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Stacey, thank you SO much !! So happy that you enjoy my little proferrings.
    I will nominate 7 more and pass it on next time I post.
    Always enjoy your talent and works, too.
    Happy holidays and all the best for 2009 !!
    :-)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nod! It is hard to pick seven. There are so many wonderful bloggers/artists out there. I am looking forward to meeting those you chose to honor.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Stacey!! God's richest blessings upon you and your family.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, thanks Stacey :)

    Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Stacey and thank you for the nomination!! I'm honored to be amongst the great blogs you choose :)

    I hope you had a great holiday with your family--xoxo Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ETSY shop! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thank you for the award, here is the post I made sending it on it's way.

    http://ewian.blogspot.com/2009/01/lovely-blog-award.html

    Ewian

    ReplyDelete