12/13/08

And The Winner Is.......

Here is my assistant randomly choosing a name from the “Goblet of Fire” (Guess what we’ve been reading lately) The flames seem to be switched off for safety reasons...And the Winner is:
After cries of "Again! Again!" my Harry Potter fan & aspiring model changed costume & picked a runner up:EMMMALIEGH

And for his 3rd & final Act, Mad-Eye Moody chose:
Congrats to the Winners!! Joy will receive a customized necklace & the 2 runners up will get... something cool - I have to poke around my studio & see what I can come up with ;D

Thanks to all who played along & added their inspirations! It has been fun reading them! Seems you’re a bunch of literate nature lovers who listen to music while searching for vintage items. You creative souls are also inspired by other artists, even while observing everything (& everyone) around them. …. Does this sound like you????

Could the 3 selected please leave your emails or convo me on etsy www.ArtSnark.etsy.com . I’ll get your prizes out right away..… Joy, just let me know which pendant style you want & that will determine the size/shape of your image. Then you can send me either printed image or (preferably) jpg & I’ll create your necklace.

Again, thanks for playing! Please stop back when you have a chance. Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love your assistant! : ) May you have a wonderful holiday season!
    La Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. my little guy has that Mad Eye Moody eye too !!!

    ReplyDelete