11/11/08

Tag YOUR it!

Ok, first I'm it ... but then it's your turn!!!


I have been tagged by fellow artist & ZNE member Ewian from www.ewian.blogspot.com

Ewian summed up being tagged so well, I'm just going to quote her:

"To be tagged is both positive and negative. On the positive side it is a honor that somebody wants to know more about you, the negative is when you pass the tag along on it's way you are asking people to share more than they usually do, not all find this charming and you have to find 6 new people to tag."

The rules below state that you are to "tag" 6 others. Perhaps because I work for a game company (or maybe it's just my nature) I'm CHANGING the rules just this once ;-D

The first 6 people to respond to this post will tagged next. I'm going to mention this where some of my favorite folks hang out & see what happens. Once I have 6 comments, I'll add a new post to Officially Tag You. Now, don't be shy...come play!!

My Random facts:

1. My favorite movie genre's are silent films & good anime

2. I wish it were possible to live off of chips & salsa

3. I still swing at the playground

4. I've always wanted to play the cello

5. I have a massive paper fetish & have more than I'll ever be able to use.

6. I go to this site once every day: www.365tomorrows.com

Now The rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

SO that's it: Now..... TAG YOUR IT!!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll play....Gee I thought chips & salsa was a food group
    (sigh)

    Cath

    www.minervasmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK....I was tagged last week, and again two days ago! If this means that I am tagged again, I hope you don't mind when I add you to the one I still need to post! : )
    I had chips and salsa today...I buy both from Cosco so I can get it in bulk!!!! : )
    And, if you ever want to get rid of the paper, please send it my way! : )
    Anyway, I stopped by to thank you for stopping by my blog, and your kind words about my work!
    I'm blessed to know you!
    La Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty random so my six random factoids may even surprise my sister.
    1. I love the TV show Supernatural and have been known to cancel or lie about plans so that I do not have to miss it.
    2. I still have my baby blanket from when I was a kid. The boo bankey. It currently resides under the bed.
    3. I am on a roller derby team and my name is Wicked Piz-AAH
    4. I don't eat steak but atleast once a week I get a craving and all I want is a big steak
    5. I wish I had 1/8th the talent my big sis has
    6. I miss living on the east coast because I love the smell of 2:00 am in the middle of the winter. In highschool I would go out on the porch and breathe it in as I watched the snow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still swing at the playground, too. And run through the water sprinkler in the summer . . .
    I'm game.
    :-)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete